Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to provide my own signs, lockboxes and posts?
- We install using your signs, riders, and lockboxes using our highly maintained posts and sign hardware.
How long does it take to install a post once I have entered a paid order?
- We will install your sign within 1-2 business days within our normal service areas.
- Depending on when your order comes in and if we have your signage in storage, we may even have it installed the same day!
How do I enter an Install address or special instructions in my order? I don't see where that lets me do that?
- After you add your selection to the Cart and are in your Cart (before checking out), scroll down to the bottom left hand corner. You will see bold blue text that says, "Click here to Enter Install address and any special instructions". Make sure you "Update Cart" after you have this entered.
Do you charge to store my signs?
- Storage of your signs and lockboxes is free as long as you are using our services!
Our payment processors do not refund us the original transaction fees on your order, so to be fair we can either refund less the transaction fee, or give you a full store credit on file to apply to your next install.
I sold my listing and need you to remove the post and sign. How do I request this? (Order Sign down)
Enter your removal order through our website. Select the product icon of the post or lockbox with an X through it (Request Removal) and add it to your cart. Enter the address and Update your Cart to save. Check all the way out. There is no charge for removal and your sign will be wiped down and stored securely for your next install.
The post has been removed by someone. Should I reinstall it myself?
- Please contact us and do not try to reinstall yourself to avoid potential damages to the equipment. We will come out, for a trip charge, to reinstall. If you are ready for removal, please enter a removal order and we will pick it up.
I have a listing but it will not be listed on the MLS. Can you install this for me?
- All installs must be tied to an Active, being shown, listing on the MLS
I installed a lockbox myself on a listing but I'd like you to remove it when you remove the Sign post and sign. Can you do this?
- If you didn't order a lockbox install when we installed your sign, we can still remove your lockbox for the price of a lockbox installation. Please order your sign post removal and add both a Lockbox Installation and Lockbox removal on your order.
- If you paid us to install your lockbox, we remove it for no extra charge.
I had you install a post and sign for me and I now have a new listing. Can you move the post and sign to my other listing?
Each install is for one listing only on the MLS. Please enter a removal order for your current install and enter a new install order for your new listing.
I need to discontinue service. How do I do this?
We understand that life changes. Please contact us directly so that we may gather your inventory as quickly as possible for you. We will need to schedule removal of current installs, if any. Once completed, and any unpaid balances are taken care of, we can arrange a time for you to pick up your inventory. We are unable to continue storing your signage once services are discontinued.
Do you install on weekends?
- Weekends are reserved for our total commitment to the success of Open Houses we have scheduled.
I want to order an Open House but it won't let me enter the order online. How do I do this?
- Contact us directly at (801)495-2030 as orders for Open Houses can only be scheduled by calling us. We limit the number of Open Houses we do each weekend due to the custom nature of each of the Open Houses. As a result, time slots fill up early in the week. Once you call we will go over all the details then send you an invoice for your selected options. Once you pay your invoice, your time slot is guaranteed and you will receive a confirmation email with details.
- We set up/break down, using our own equipment, and bring you everything you need to hold a successful Open House. This allows you the time to meet and greet and not to worry about the rest.
I need to cancel an Open House I reserved and paid for. Who do I contact?
- Contact us directly at (801)495-2030.
- As soon as you pay for your Open House we get busy planning and mapping the best locations for the signage to maximize your traffic. We also begin shopping and gathering items for your Open House, therefore:
- Cancellations prior to 48 Hours of your scheduled Open House will be refunded less the Credit Card Transaction Fee or can be held as a full store credit for future installs or Open Houses.
- Cancellations within 48 Hours of your scheduled Open House will incur a 25% cancellation fee. This fee offsets prep time and potential loss of another Open House that could've been booked in your reserved time slot. The remaining credit may be refunded or can be held as store credit.
I have a question not listed here. Are you available to call?
- Absolutely! We have a real live person available to take your calls and answer your questions every week day between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at (801)495-2030. If for some reason we don't answer, please leave a message, as we are near by loading trucks, pulling orders, etc but will return your call as soon as possible.
- If it's on a weekend, holiday or after 4:00 pm, please leave a message and we will call you as soon as possible on the next business day.